Pre-Listing Inspection (Seller Inspection)
You may want to consider a Pre-Listing Inspection or Seller Home Inspection which can assist the sale process will go smoothly and quickly.
A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained from the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Schedule your Pre-List Inspection Lafayette Today! Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concerns.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers. Schedule your Pre-List Inspection Lafayette Today!
“This was my first time having an inspection done . Andy was very thorough and took the extra time to make sure I knew everything he found and also provided suggestions on keeping up the value of the home. I’d would recommend using Acadiana Home Inspectors to anyone needing an inspection. I will definitely be using their company again for future inspections. ” – Review of Acadiana Home Inspectors By Corey Taylor
10 Ways A Lafayette Pre-Listing Home Inspection Helps You Before You Make It A Home